A Professionally Monitored Bakersfield Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
However, when you add a Bakersfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Bakersfield?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Bakersfield flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor detects running or pooling water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. In the event your Bakersfield flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Smartphone App Makes Your Bakersfield Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re at the property, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Bakersfield flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from security cameras to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Make the call to (661) 231-6886 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.