ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Bakersfield, Santa Maria, & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Bakersfield
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Bakersfield?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Bakersfield?

When setting up the nursery, you built the crib, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and established the greatest diaper changing space ever. Now it's time to figure out how you want to watch over your precious one. You might go with the standard monitoring choice that gives you the ability to supervise through an integrated speaker, or you can go high-tech and get high-definition video, 2-way communication, and initialization through motion sensing.

This advanced option may make you think of video surveillance included in a comprehensive home security system, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Bakersfield? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of your integrated smart home plan

The nice thing about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Bakersfield is that it will work in unison with your corresponding smart home products. As an illustration, if you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling asleep, you can tweak your integrated thermostat from the security app to make it more comfortable. Additionally, when they rouse for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to slowly illuminate the room's smart bulbs to indicate you’re coming. And if you have two or more small children in separate spaces, you can supply each one a camera and monitor the feeds in a single cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Bakersfield is included in your comprehensive home defense plan

Regardless of whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will walk you through all the possibilities and work hard to configure the right home defense package for you. Place a call to (661) 231-6886 or submit the following form.