Legitimize Your Bakersfield Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, it’s not wise to count on them as your lone security measure. Alternatively, consider implementing some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, intruders never wish to be recorded on video as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. Consider an outdoor camera system that covers main areas of entry like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: Most thieves break into your home via your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Motion-detection lighting: While it’s true that a great deal of break-ins happen in the daytime when you are at work, you also need to defend against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting placed strategically around your windows, doors, and garage will instantly illuminate nefarious behavior and scare off intruders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will inform you if anyone makes an effort to unlock your door. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation tool, smart lighting are able to be put on a schedule or activated right from your phone. They give the impression you are present and successfully deter thieves.